Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Firsts

We are very busy this week but I needed to document some firsts that Kaylee did yesterday.

She said "mum" for the first time yesterday. She has been saying "dada" for a little while now but now I am excited to hear "mum." She still doesn't look at either of us and say it much but that will come.

She also figured out how to go from her back to sitting up. She won't do it consistently but she has done it at least three times now by herself.

She is so close to crawling. I know I keep saying it, but it will be any day now that she will jsut take off and I will not be able to catch up with her. I am not sure if she will be crawling for long though because she is already pulling up on things and wanting to start walking too.

Hope you have a great tuesday!!!!

No comments: