And no, it is not the crazy hair, although that is a pattern also.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i'm afraid i've contributed to her favorite activity...at the nursery, i always sit her down with a full bucket, and she empties it little by little, so we refill it for her, and she does it again...
Hey Julie, On the dress pattern. I can trace you what I have... then you'll just have to size it down to fit Kaylee. It's a very basic shape, so it shouldn't be hard to get it the right size. It's a super easy dress. I'll try to get at it this week - that way you can make some summer dresses -- plus it takes less than a yard, so it's super cheap!
2 comments:
i'm afraid i've contributed to her favorite activity...at the nursery, i always sit her down with a full bucket, and she empties it little by little, so we refill it for her, and she does it again...
Hey Julie,
On the dress pattern. I can trace you what I have... then you'll just have to size it down to fit Kaylee. It's a very basic shape, so it shouldn't be hard to get it the right size. It's a super easy dress. I'll try to get at it this week - that way you can make some summer dresses -- plus it takes less than a yard, so it's super cheap!
Post a Comment