The girls in my Bible Study decided to have a Bridal Party. Some of us that have not had our wedding dress cleaned and stored away (who does that anymore anyways? just kidding) wore our gowns, the others wore bridesmaid dresses. We decorated my basement and had wedding punch and wedding cup cakes. Melissa even gave us favors!! Then we watched the movie Bride Wars. It was a good movie. All in all we felt like princesses. It was a lot of fun.
On a side note: I think that was the longest I have been in my wedding gown. My wedding and reception only lasted a total of 3 hours (it was all at the Church - short and sweet!!). Plus, I am happy to say I still fit in my wedding gown after having a baby!!!
Here are a few pictures:
Showing of our 4 carrot rings!!!

Oh, and by the way, the guys got together also, at a different house. No, they did not rent tuxedos. They were boring:)
2 comments:
what a fun idea - love it! my dress is cleaned and boxed up, but i'm seriously considering getting it out and putting it on (for who, i don't know) for my 10 year anniversary this fall. i think it should still fit! and since i don't have a daughter, i don't really need to worry about it staying nice, right?
I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun! What a great idea!
Post a Comment