Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Frustrated

Brian's fever came back tonight. I pretty much knew it was going to but was hoping I was wrong. He is doing ok, but very worn out and having a hard time sleeping. I decided to take Kaylee and head to my sister's house. I felt that Kaylee and I were out of the woods of getting sick, and Brian really needed sleep. Something of which he could not get with us in the house. I am hoping I am not wrong about Kaylee and I and am not bringing it to my sister's house, but it sounds like it is going around in their school too anyways. Kaylee has been on tamiflu for a few days now and neither of us are showing any signs all week.

I think the most frustrating part of all of this is how long it lasts. Brian is getting tired of laying around, but that is all he can do right now. Keep praying for fast recovery and for much needed rest. Also that I did not make the wrong decision of bringing Kaylee to my sister's house.

1 comment:

E. Lehman said...

Definitely will be praying for all you guys. Hang in there.