Monday, October 19, 2009

No Pets Allowed!!

I have to admit, I had pets growing up. I remember having cats and dogs, not at the same time though. Lately, I am starting to realize that Kaylee loves animals and it may only be a matter of time before we have pets:(

Anytime we are out for a walk and she spots a dog, she immediately has to go to it, sit down on the ground, and then she expects the dog to come over to her and lay down next to her for her to pet it. It is pretty cute. She not only loves dogs, but fish and cats too. Her pediatricians office has a fish tank and that is the first place she goes as soon as we walk in the door. Not that we have been there often, I am surprised she remembers.

On saturday night, some friends of ours watched Kaylee for Brian and I. We took Kaylee to their house so she could play with the fish and kitties. It was fun to watch and they took some pictures for us too.

I do have to say though: I am sticking to my guns with no pets for now. I just can't do it in this house.

Here is Kaylee saturday night:
As soon as we walked into the apartment, she was chasing the kitties.

One kittie did not want to be found, obviously.

The other kittie, finally let her catch up. Another surprising thing, she is not rough with any of the animals. She is very gentle.



And then the fish: Oh how she loves the fish. I love this picture with the cat looking at Kaylee also. I think the cat is wondering if she is going to give her a fish:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kaylee is so cute with those cats (even though, ahem, i hate cats)!

my kids (jack henry excluded) would LOVE a dog, but it's not going to happen. i don't need another living thing to take care of or feed or take to the doctor. not happening! (they are getting these tiny pet frogs for christmas - doesn't that sound cute and cuddly? :)