Wednesday, October 7, 2009

P.A.T. update

Kaylee had another apointment with her Parents as Teachers lady this morning. Penny is wonderful with Kaylee. Even with a broken ankle, she still gets on the floor with Kaylee and plays right there with her. I feel like this program is such a boost for moms also. It is nice to have someone tell you your child is doing great!!!

Kaylee continues to amaze us all. She is just so smart. Today she had Kaylee putting objects into a container that had a very small opening. At first Kaylee didn't know what to do. Once we showed her how to do, one time, she did it over and over again. It was fun to see her learn so fast. As I posted earlier she is becoming more and more vocal too. I think this is my favorite age so far!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

then i guess you need to keep her at that age until I get to see her :)