Kaylee and I are not showing signs of getting the flu and Brian seems to be feeling much better. I have mixed feelings that if he wakes up in the morning with no temp that we may still be able to go this weekend. The doctor told him that he is only contagious for 48 hours after his temp is gone but I have heard differently too. I guess we will make that decision if that happens. I am still bummed we may not be going. I have really been wanting to connect on a deeper level with all of these girls and this would have been a great opportunity for that.
Anyways, I am very happy that Brian is on the up and up!! Maybe he can come out of the quarantine room:) I guess as long as he keeps his mask on!!
These were taken before Brian got sick, but this is exactly what we have been doing for the past few days while being in the house.
Brian hung the swing in our basement. It is great on rainy days and will be awesome this winter.
I just can't get enough of her laugh.
Brian's parents got Kaylee this slide for her birthday. We kept it in the garage for the time being thinking that she too little for it. Well, last week, Kaylee and I were in the garage and she marched right over to it and climbed up the stairs and then slid down. I couldn't believe that she climbs up something that big already. No fear on her part. Now, not only is she climbing up it she carries her baby up it also. She normally does it a lot faster, but when the camera is rolling, you never can get them to perform:)
2 comments:
Laura and I were watching this and on both the swing and the slide, we were thinking, there is no way she is going to catch the ball while swinging, then on the slide there she is going to go down head first (thinking it would be to hard to get her feet ahead of her and sit down).
It is amazing how quickly she is picking up on things/growing.
So glad that Brian is doing better. Praying for all of you. Thanks for the fun video clips! I'm glad she had the doll go down first, before she got to the top!
Blessings to all!
love and prayers,
Grandma K
Post a Comment