Kaylee has already shown signs of being a little "mommy." When Grace cries, she gets the pacifier for her and puts it in her mouth. Surprising, since Kaylee never took a pacifier. She has been pretty good with her though. Sharing mommy all of a sudden has gone over pretty well. We are practicing sharing our toys. Lot to learn on that one!!! I have seen some signs of her getting a little jealous though:
She has found a new obsession with wanting to sit in the bouncer seat again. She liked it as a baby so why not? She can even turn on the vibrater by herself and wil gather a few toys and play with them in the bouncer. It is pretty cute.I keep telling Brian that this is showing us that Kaylee is ready for a brother or sister, he just laughs. I guess it is pretty good practice for me too, dealing with two little ones:)
No comments:
Post a Comment