Ok ladies I need some help. I think I am going through a mid life crisis. I want a new hairstyle but don't know what to do. Rachel did this once and soI thought I would give it a try. Here arethree ideas but I am not sure on any of them. Give me your input please.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.
My hair is very fine and so it is hard to do some hairstyles. I have them numbered so it should be easy to vote. If only I could look like the model in the pictures that would be great also.
Thanks for voting!!!
8 comments:
my vote is for #5; she looks like she has fine hair, and it looks like a style that you could wear by just blow-drying it straight or using a flat iron to style it.
um, you're WAAAY too young for a midlife crisis ;)
I really like number 1 and number 5. Both would look great on you.
My vote is 2, only styled a little more "smooth" than that picture. And with the bangs in 3.
I say 3, but you know what hair is to me, so take it for what its worth. By the way, you can post polls, its under edit layout and add a gadget. Just a thought. Happy blogging!
I like #5 but maybe just a little bit longer than in the picture!
Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress so you should have her hair. I've already forgotten the #. 3? However, I also agree with the first voter that #5 looks like a good style for fine hair.
It may be too late, but I'm voting for #2 or #5!
-Laura
I vote for letting your hair grow out to how you wore it at the wedding. Highlighted also. I can even do it for you.
Post a Comment