

to this:

Kaylee, I can't believe you are 11 months old today. I can see your personality coming through more and more these days. I have to say, some is good and some, well, we will have to work on it:)
You make dad and I smile and laugh. I think you are learning a new trick almost everyday. Right now one of your biggest things to do are to copy everything anyone else does, like coughing and sighing. You have been learning your sign language, and making up your own sign language to let me know what you want. You love to give kisses, which I don't mind at all.
You are also walking, with assistance, and crawling with purpose. I can't keep up with you anymore. You love, or are obsessed with, doors. If it opens and closes, you do it over and over and over again:)
As far as eating goes, you have not found a food that you didn't like. Especially if it is fruit, you can not get enough of it. It is fun to see you play with bigger toys now. You love your play kitchen and the little people farm.
I think my favorite things to do with you are to take you to the park and the zoo. You absolutely love the slide and the swings. You glee the whole way down the slide and are not even afraid of the big slides. You love the swings and could be there all day long if I let you. I think you also like the zoo as much as mommy does. You are very observant with the people there and you love to see all the animals moving around.
You now have 10 teeth and I think a few more on the way. Last time I weighed you, you weighed 23 pounds.
Kaylee Grace, we love you so much and pray for you everyday to know Christ and his love.
Happy 11 month birthday, doodlebug!!!
1 comment:
Happy 11-month birthday, Kaylee! Thanks, Julie, for sharing with us! You've done such a great job of keeping us up-to-date! We love all of you and are praying for you!
Mom/Grandma K
Post a Comment