Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Zoo

I took Kaylee to the zoo this morning before the heat set in and we didn't want to be outside. It was a lot of fun. There was almost no one there and we got the animals to oursleves for a little while. Some animals were not out to play yet, like the giraffs and tigers, but others were very active. The hippos were the most fun. I got some great shots of Kaylee with the them since no one was in front of the window.

Here we are at the elephants:

Here are the hippos!!!

It was LOVE at first sight:)


And then I think he wanted to eat her.




It was a fun morning but when the temp rose closer to 100 we got out of there:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a brave girl, heading out in the heat like that! cute pictures.

Two Lines On a Stick said...

I love the hippos but I can't stand going to the zoo when it's hot enough for them to actually be in the water!