Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Botanical Garden

Sorry, I am a little behind on posting.


This past weekend, Brian and I had probably the most relaxing weekend in a long time. On saturday, we just did odd projects around the house, ran a few errands, laid on a blanket in the shade with Kaylee, and just hung out. On sunday, we went to first service at Church and then enjoyed the sun the rest of the afternoon. The Botanical garden is one of our favorite places to go. Brian loves taking pictures of the flowers - and I love to print them and have them hanging in our house!!!
Kaylee loves the water, so when we got her close to the poll that has water running down it and you can touch it, it was love at first sight.
I usually get a picture of Kaylee in her stroller while we are there, but this time I tried to position her with some flowers behind her so you can tell where we are at.
My neighbor asked if I try to coordinate Kaylee's and I's outfits in matching colors. I guess sometimes I do, especially for Church. Brian usually ends up matching us in some way also. I do not buy outfits to match though!!
Brian got some awesome pictures of Kaylee and I with the fish. It is pretty dirty water, but she was amazed to be seeing them so close.

No comments: