Monday, June 8, 2009

2 Weeks from Today

What is 2 Weeks from today, you ask. Well, it is when we become a one car family!!! My lease is up on my car and we are just going to turn it in and get rid of the car payment. This is all part of the "cutting back because of the economy" stage. We just can't justify buying a car with some of our savings until we know for sure things are settled down.

Ok, I am not sure if I am excited about this or just plain scared. I am not one that can just sit at home for the day. We do have some good parks around our house and I will be taking Brian to work atleast one day a week so I can get groceries and do other things. I know I will have the freedom to take him to work any day I have plans, but it just is a little scary to think that most days I will be at home. I guess I am a stay at home mom:) I just never did the first part.

With that being said, my new mode of transportation is going to be a bike and this. It will be good exercise atleast!!!

I guess we will see how long this lasts. I know of other people who do it, I am just not for sure if it is for me!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I wish we could be a one-car family! It would really save a lot of money.

Good luck with it!