I guess it has been a while since I have blogged:) Not much has been happening around here, and I really haven't gotten the camera out lately either. Many of you know that I have started to watch our neighbor's daughter full time. That is going great and Kaylee loves her so much.
I went to the Baby Mania sale on saturday- kid free!!!- and with a friend. We got some great bargains. I even got an older model of a sit-n-stand stroller for $10. I have to clean it up but now this week I can take both girls for walks since it is supposed to be nicer. I also got Kaylee a few Christmas gifts.
Brian and I went on a date night saturday night also. Some friends watched Kaylee for us - which I have heard that she loved their cats and chased them around the whole time. Brian and I went out to eat and played the glow in the dark putt putt - only because I had two free games that I won from something else. It was a great night to relax.
I have been trying to lose a few pounds - for two reasons:
1. just because I want to tone and lose some.
2. Brian and I booked a cruise for just the two of us!!! I can't wait!! We are counting it as our 3 Year anniversary present.
So, I started counting calories. I found out how many I can eat in a day to lose a certain amount of weight each week. It is a little time consuming, but has been paying off. I have already lost 6 pounds in a few weeks.
I guess that is all that has been going on in this household. What has been happening in yours?
2 comments:
Where are you going on your cruise?
Bahamas!!!
Post a Comment