Friday, June 26, 2009

Rearranging the pantry

Kaylee decided that she wanted to help rearrange the pantry. Specifically the cereal. I thought, "what was the harm?" It would keep her busy while I prepared supper.



Then she found the cheerios box. I knew it was open but did not think she could get the inside plastic open to get any out.



Can you tell where this is going. I was soooo wrong.



So then what do I do? I let her eat a few off the floor. Don't worry, I had just cleaned the floor:)

I think she was going for the prize in the bozx until she found out it was more a boy toy then she didn't want it anymore.



She did help me clean up though.


Lesson learned!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work, kaylee!

Grandma Pat said...

So cute. That broom looks a mile long in her little arms. Guess the cereal gets moved up a few shelves. Wonder if a chip clip would work on the plastic part.